After an audit carried out to the information about the Cookies used on this website, we inform you:
The LSSI-CE requires all those who have a blog or website to inform the user of the existence of cookies, provide information about them, and require their permission to download them.
In accordance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of the data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.”
You should know that, given the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this website contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images, or short films that are stored elsewhere but displayed on our website.
Therefore, if you come across this type of cookie on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, their purpose and duration, and how it has ensured their privacy.
Prior.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing through their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts to a specified future date, after which they become inoperative.
- Cookies used on this website This website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve your browsing experience, allow you to share content on social networks, show you ads based on your interests, and obtain user statistics.
Therefore, the cookies used on https://www.caboshuttleservices.com are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, do not provide references that allow the deduction of the user’s name and surnames, and cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://www.caboshuttleservices.com cannot read cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
As a user, you can freely decide whether or not to allow the cookies used on https://www.caboshuttleservices.com to be installed on your hard drive. In this regard, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. We suggest you consult the help section of your browser to learn how to change the settings you are currently using. Even if the user configured their browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejected the cookies from https://www.caboshuttleservices.com, they can still browse the Portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal’s features that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the user can delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser, which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies by appropriately configuring your browser. However, you should know that if you do so, this site may not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies listed below.
The cookies used on this website help to:
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to view videos
- Improve the speed / security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data to third parties
- Third-party cookies used on this website This website uses third-party cookies, which are cookies that are not managed by the website owner, but by third-party entities that process data obtained through cookies. The following third-party cookies are used on this website:
- How to manage cookies in your browser As previously mentioned, as a user, you can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies by default, or to receive a notification on your screen when a cookie is received, allowing you to decide whether or not to install it on your hard drive. To do so, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser.
Even if the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies from this website, they can still browse the website with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the website’s features that require the installation of cookies. In any case, the user may delete cookies installed on their hard drive at any time by following the procedure established in the help section of their browser.
Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari